Sunday, November 29, 2009

About how long does it take for a hair to grow back after it is plucked with tweezers?

I was thinking about plucking my pubic hair. It really isn't painful for me, but I don't want to waste my time if the hairs are going to grow back in 2 days. Do they not appear again for a week or so or is it just a matter of days?



About how long does it take for a hair to grow back after it is plucked with tweezers?

Hair growth varies from one person to another, even in the same family. Shaved hair tends to grow back quicker than plucked hair. On the average plucked hairs grow back in about a week, but again it varies. One way to find out is do it, thn you'll know for sure. Best of luck.



About how long does it take for a hair to grow back after it is plucked with tweezers?

Plucking gets the hairs at the root and will take at least aweek or two to grow back, but I don't recommend this cause like waxing it will cause lots of ingrown hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs