Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

i want to grow a goatee, but i only have hair on my mustache and chin. i want for the hair to connect on the sides.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

Shave there a lot and eventually it will come in thicker



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

"Demun's" answer just repeats a myth. Shaving doesn't make you grow hair in places where you don't already have any. (If it did, a lot of older guys would start shaving their bald spots.) Report It



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

Start shaving the area everyday. The more you shave, the more your hair should grow.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

You cannot grow hair where there are no hair follicles to grow, but you can shave your head %26amp; face.



Shave it all off. Once you go smooth you'll never go back.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

Besides for DNA you can try shaving consistently in the location you want connected. Sometimes this works. Howeer, DNA has a alot to do with this.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

it takes time and shaveing it took me 3 years till i actualy got hair on the sides and got a goatee



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

You cant cause facial hair to grow, if it doesnt grow you cant have a beard, people who do have beards do so because the hair is there to have the beard.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

Sorry, that's just genetics. Many people, for example, those with Native American ancestors do not grow full facial hair (as is my case). Some say that if you keep shaving it will grow in thicker, but I've also heard that is a myth. You may just have to work with what you have. Perhaps as you get older the beard will become more full. However, you said you have a mustache and hair on your chin, so you may be able to let your mustache grow downward toward your chin. Technically a goatee is simply hair on your chin, but I know what you meant.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

You have the same problem as me, and the answer is, unfortunately, that there is no answer. Some guys just don't have enough facial hair to grow a good beard. I finally gave up and settled for a mustache.



If you are still very young, your beard may fill in some more. But by the time you hit your mid-20's either its there already or it's not coming. And whatever you do, don't believe any ads for "enhancers" and such. They just plain don't work.



So, good luck. I wish I could give you better news, but I'm sure you would rather have the truth.



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

Hi.....I don't know how old you are, and if you have had any scarring to the area.....When I was first starting my beard at 18, I found that shaving the area that wasn't growing twice a day with a strap razor got it growing within a month or so....Strap razors can be nasty to use, and can be hard to find, but they are sold on eBay......22 years later, I do still have a nice, full beard......If you have any scarring to the area, you may want to see a dermatologist before you undertake any extra shaving............... :)



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

it is a myth .... "if you shave, it will grow back thicker." The truth is that the amount of hair that you grow is chromosomal..... it also has to do with the amount of follicles that your face has....



How do i grow more facial hair? i want my beard to connect.?

try shaving twice a day ! it worked for my mate !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs