Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does anyone here use hair formula 37 and if u do does it really grow hair faster?

Mo, I actually did purchase HF37 and started using it in November. My hair broke off really bad when I was pregnant with my daughter, now it is so thick, and long. People say my hair looks like Chaka Khan. But I take that as a compliment! Well, anywho. I think the reason HF37 works is because the step 2 ingredients is pure amino acids, which is what your hair structure is made up of anyway. It worked for me. It's expensive. I would just purchase the stage 1%26amp;2 vitamins, the shampoo/conditioner I dont like. But, if HF37 doesn't work for you, you cannot get a full refund unless you purchased the entire product line. A lot of people don't know that.



Does anyone here use hair formula 37 and if u do does it really grow hair faster?

well, theeffects depends o how yu use it and how you apply it. the hair must be thouroughly cleaned, when applying rotational rubbing is needed. twice a day fo faster result...



Does anyone here use hair formula 37 and if u do does it really grow hair faster?

i deno but i guarantee you that Mane and Tail will help. You can find it at target walmart etc.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs