Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I/ How do I grow a shag/ shaggy hair?

Ok so heres my situation... Ive had the same haircut since kindergarten, and frankly, its pretty boring and basic (EXHIBIT A http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136... and http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136... )



and this is how my hair looks today (EXHIBIT B http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136... and http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136... )



Yeah, i realize its a lil thin in the corners... thank you genetics on that one haha.... but its senior year so why not try a shag or something like that...my girlfriend wants me to and what can i say...im whipped...haha but i have no idea how to grow a shag hair cut... id like to but i have no idea how... can somebody give me some help here? or does my hair not work for a shag? also, like the part of my hair closer to my scalp is soft and all but the top never gets as soft no matter what... any help there? thanks a lot!



Should I/ How do I grow a shag/ shaggy hair?

There's no science to it. I had that grown out, messy hair look for about three years (I buzzed it last month though haha) and the key is to play up what your hair naturally does. Stop getting haircuts for couple of months and see what happens. If you find out your hair starts to curl out when it gets longer, let it, maybe it's straight and you just flip it to the side. Rub your hands through it so it doesn't look all pretty and perfect. From your pictures you seem like you'd look good with longer hair. Don't try and force it to do something it doesn't want, the hair will win.



I'm not exactly sure what you meant by just "shagged" out but I hope I helped out. Have fun looking like a complete badass.



Should I/ How do I grow a shag/ shaggy hair?

I think it should be easy for you to grow shaggy hair



and it should be natural



ur hair is wavy so it should get shaggy as it grows longer



just grow your hair out, it'll take time



once u grow it out, you can just like it air dry



my friends who have shaggy hair don't brush it after it dries



I would use a serum to make hair softer, but that also depends on if u like that



Should I/ How do I grow a shag/ shaggy hair?

Use natural shampoo from Trader Joe's....(or any shampoo that doesn't have alcohol) and just let it grow out. It might take a year or two depending on how fast your hair grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs